Saturday, February 21, 2009

Section Two - You are accepted

Have you ever heard the words; “I have accepted you?”
These powerful words are what we as a people want to hear and believe more than anything. Paul reminds us in the book of Ephesians that Christ has accepted us and that we are part of the larger picture.

Acceptance with a price:
As mentioned earlier, Freemasons also use terms like; “accepted and free.” This is their great lie. The fact that they swear oaths unto death, tells me that there is no freedom nor is it free acceptance. The religion of Freemasonry is an allegory religion. They share a cute altruistic story of how they are a brotherhood that does good work for all mankind when in fact they are only interested in causing chaos and the toppling of governments so that the antichrist “Lucifer” may rise again. I know this to be true especially in Africa. Many of those who are involved in this cult do not realize “just what it is” that they had signed up for. They swear oaths unto death while being initiated into this cult, and make greater oaths for every level they achieve while advancing themselves further in the cults lie. What they are really doing is; swearing an oath unto a spiritual death. They pay large amounts of monies to this organization that is sole bent on ruling the world, not saving mankind. This form of acceptance is acceptance with a price to pay; your earthly wealth and your eternal soul (Ouch)!

I have accepted you and have paid the price for you:
In 2000, I was in prayer with a fellow Deliverance Minister when all of a sudden He started to pray for me. He looked down at my stomach and said these life changing words to me that I have never heard before in my life. He called me by my childhood name which was Billy. He said; “Billy, Jesus has accepted you!” At the time, I did not realize that he was not speaking to my stomach but to the little boy that had been so wounded and would have come up to my waist line. The love that came over me at that moment was so powerful and dramatic.
I realized that I was already accepted by the God of all things seen and unseen. He paid the price for my acceptance a long time ago; I just had to receive it.
After hearing Jesus speak through my brother those very powerful words, I cried like a little baby. Finally, my wounded, abandoned, rejected, abused little spiritual child was being dealt with. My healing and restoration would now start to happen and that I would later come to understand the power of His perfect love through forgiveness.
I then knew, forgiveness would be the medicine and weapon needed to raise my spiritual child into the powerful spirit man I am today. I had been given a gift of revelation that I knew would set the Body of Christ free. To return back to our first Love, and do the first works. No more hang ups, no more feelings of unworthiness or rejection. No more being like the Church of Sardis saying that; I was alive, but really was dead. We have been given a message to free us so that we can get about the business of serving the King! Praise His Holy name!

I have to go get a tissue; I’ll be right back, (whew)!

Before I formed thee:
As I was continuing in this study of restoration, it dawned on me how precious we really are to the Lord. Recently, I had been preaching from the Book of Jeremiah chapter 1, which tells us that we were known prior to us being in the womb. It was also in the womb that we were sanctified for a work to be done here on earth. Psalms Chapter, 139; confirms also that we were “fearfully and wonderfully made.” Understanding that we have purpose and there is a plan for every human being on the face of this planet sure does bring light to why the Devil hates us and wants us destroyed.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Psalms 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

It is safe to assume our lives here on earth are part of God’s larger picture. It is also safe to assume that the womb was an immediate threat to the Devil’s existence and the Devil had to do something about it.

According to the Word of God found in Genesis Chapter 3, the Devil appeared to Eve and tricked her into stepping out of her position in God’s will just like he did. That sneaky snake Satan didn’t much care about Adam when Adam was by himself; it was when Eve showed up on the scene, that the Devil felt threatened. From her womb could come more of these men. The Devil has been wroth with mankind ever since. The fact that the woman represents the church, and from the womb of the church, comes more churches or ministries, Revelations Chapter 12; makes more sense to me now than it has before.

After the incident in the Garden of Eden with the Devil, the Lord prophesied to the Devil and to mankind, that our seed would bruise the Devil’s head and that his seed would bruise “our” heels. This also proclaimed the Lord was going to crush Satan under His feet, through the selfless sacrifice of our Lord and Savior, the Word made flesh, on the Cross of Calvary many generations later.

Scriptural references; Ephesians 1:4-14; Jeremiah 1:5; Psalms 22: 9; Psalms 139:1-24; Genesis 3:1-24; John 1:14; John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment